The Necole letterpress wedding invitation suite was a custom design that is now available to all of our bridal clients! The design features a delicately drawn wreath encasing the bride and groom's first initials in our duet style monogram. A traditional beveled border and modern typography are carried throughout the pieces in the suite while a translucent vellum belly band and navy blue wax seal bundle all of the cards and envelopes into one beautiful package. This particular wedding invitation suite also features two flat-printed custom paintings of the bride's wedding venue* used as details on the cards and in the envelope liner.
Pictured letterpress-printed in navy blue and metallic silver inks on 100% cotton 110lb. Crane Lettra Fluorescent White cover. The pictured wedding invitation suite also features optional elements including a printed patterned envelope liner, upgraded navy blue colored respond envelopes, belly bands, wax seals and two custom watercolor painting details provided by customer.
* Custom watercolor paintings are optional and must be commissioned separately through a third-party etsy vendor such as @PublicHouseCo.
This listing is a DEPOSIT towards the printing of this wedding invitation suite. Your deposit payment will be applied towards your final order total. Once you have placed your deposit, please complete our online invitation order form at http://www.123formbuilder.com/form-4852825/wedding-invitation-order-form.
Please fill out the form with all the requested wording for the pieces in your invitation suite. Once we receive your order form and deposit we will begin working on your initial proof.
Our standard letterpress invitation suite includes:
• Wedding Invitations (single layer; 5"x7" unless otherwise noted or requested)
• Outer Envelopes (Return Address Printed on Back Flap)
• Respond Cards (3.5"x4.75")
• Respond Envelopes (Return Address Printed on Front)
• 3 rounds of proofs
• 110lb. Crane Lettra paper (Fluorescent or Pearl White)
• Choice of one or two ink colors depending on the design
• Choice of fonts and wording
For a detailed price list, visit: info.cardinalandstraw.com/C&S_Price_List.pdf
Please see our policies page for full details on our proofing and printing process, shipping, and other important details.
QUESTIONS OR WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US?
Email: info [!at] cardinalandstraw.com
Facebook: Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods
Designs & Copy - Copyright © Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods - 2022
1. ORDERING - After purchasing the design deposit, please provide us with your order details by filling out one of the following online order forms:
SAVE THE DATE CARDS
2. DESIGN AND PROOFING - You will receive your initial pdf proof, along with the pricing of your ordered set, via email within 2-4 business days of submitting your deposit and order information. Two additional rounds of proofs are included with your package. Additional rounds of proofs are available for a minimal charge. We will not print your order until proofs are approved via email and your suite is just the way you want it!
3. PRINTING - Prior to printing you will receive an invoice with your final balance. Once payment is received the printing process begins. Printing time for flat invitations is 5-7 business days. Printing time for thermography printed (raised ink) invitations is 7-10 business days. Printing time for letterpress invitations is 12-15 business days. If you are having us assemble your items (such as envelope liners, layered invitations or pocket folders) please allow additional time. Rush printing is available for flat printed items.
4. SHIPPING - All orders ship FedEx Ground, which normally takes 2-4 business days domestically. A tracking email will be sent when your order ships. Expedited shipping is available if needed. We offer free shipping on orders over $500 (U.S. Only).
Paper and Printing
Our flat and thermography printed (raised ink) invitations are printed on either 110 lb. Classic Crest cardstock in Natural White/Solar White or 105 lb. Stardream Metallic cardstock in Crystal/Opal/Quartz. Other upgraded stocks are available at an additional cost upon request.
Our letterpress invitations are printed on 110 lb. Crane's Lettra 100% cotton paper and are printed by hand on one of our Chandler & Price antique letterpresses. 220lb. double thick cardstock is also available for an additional fee upon request.
Standard Sizes and Dimensions
Respond Cards: 3.5x4.75
Outer Envelopes: 7.5x5.5, Pointed Flap
Inner Envelopes: 5.25x7.25, Pointed Flap
Respond Envelopes: 3.625x5.125, Pointed Flap
Additional Enclosure Cards: 3.5x4.75
Large Enclosures: 3.5x5.8125
Proofing Policies, Cancellations and Refund Information
Customers are required to thoroughly proof their orders prior to giving us approval to print. Customers are required to proof all pieces in their invitation suites and are responsible for making us aware of any typographical and grammatical errors and incorrect information including but not limited to spelling of all words and names, times, venue name and address, return address and response date. If the customer discovers an error that they missed after their invitations have been printed, we will make the correction and reprint the invitations at 50% of the original cost. We take responsibility for any errors in printing, paper, ink or design selection or changes made without the customer's approval and will reprint at 100% of the cost.
All orders are shipped via FedEx Ground unless another method is selected at checkout.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You may cancel your order prior to the proofing process, however once initial proofs have been emailed to you your deposit cannot be refunded. The deposit covers the design portion of our services. Once you have approved your proofs and your order has entered the printing process you cannot cancel your order.
If you discover a typographical error, make a change to the printed details of the invitation (such as the time of the ceremony, location of the ceremony, location of the reception etc...) or change an element of the invitation suite (ink color, quantity, paper type etc...) AFTER you approve your proofs and the job has moved into production the cost to reprint will be your responsibility. We will work with you to reprint items at a discount if possible. Please review your proofs for design, spelling, grammar, punctuation etc...
We do not accept returns or exchanges for custom printed items. If there is an issue with an order please let us know as soon as possible and we will fix it for you.
We do not provide refunds or reprints based on color. Please be aware that every screen displays colors differently. The colors displayed on your computer monitor or smart device may not be a 100% match of the printed colors on the items you receive. You can request a sample of our standard ink colors. We do not provide a sample of custom ink mixes. Please also note that different printing methods and papers can have slight changes on the color. Thermography (raised printing) tends to make inks slightly darker. Letterpress printing on 100% cotton paper will soften the inks color. We carefully review each order to make sure the color is as true as possible to our ink chart and beautiful.