Our Emmy letterpress wedding invitation suite is full of lovely details! A custom crest featuring our duet monogram encased in a laurel wreath motif is blind letterpress printed (without ink) on the invitation while printed in our beautiful dusty blue ink on other pieces in the suite. A combination of traditional block and modern script fonts are carried throughout the wedding invitation suite and a custom painting of the wedding venue is featured on the details card*. Shown here oversized, this invitation can also be printed in our standard dimensions.
Pictured letterpress-printed in dusty blue ink on 100% cotton upgraded double-ply 220lb. Crane Lettra Pearl White paper with optional dusty blue outer envelopes, blush respond envelopes, envelope liners, vellum jackets and square wax seals.
* Venue illustrations must be provided by clients; contact us for referrals!
This listing is for a sample of our "Emmy" wedding invitation suite.
Please note that your sample may be printed in any of our three printing methods: flat, thermography or letterpress and possibly in different ink colors than shown in listing photographs.
** For a detailed price list of our wedding paper products, please visit: info.cardinalandstraw.com/C&S_Price_List.pdf **
QUESTIONS OR WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US?
Email: info [!at] cardinalandstraw.com
Facebook: Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods
Designs & Copy - Copyright © Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods - 2022
1. ORDERING - After purchasing the design deposit, please provide us with your order details by filling out one of the following online order forms:
SAVE THE DATE CARDS
2. DESIGN AND PROOFING - You will receive your initial pdf proof, along with the pricing of your ordered set, via email within 2-4 business days of submitting your deposit and order information. Two additional rounds of proofs are included with your package. Additional rounds of proofs are available for a minimal charge. We will not print your order until proofs are approved via email and your suite is just the way you want it!
3. PRINTING - Prior to printing you will receive an invoice with your final balance. Once payment is received the printing process begins. Printing time for flat invitations is 5-7 business days. Printing time for thermography printed (raised ink) invitations is 7-10 business days. Printing time for letterpress invitations is 12-15 business days. If you are having us assemble your items (such as envelope liners, layered invitations or pocket folders) please allow additional time. Rush printing is available for flat printed items.
4. SHIPPING - All orders ship FedEx Ground, which normally takes 2-4 business days domestically. A tracking email will be sent when your order ships. Expedited shipping is available if needed. We offer free shipping on orders over $500 (U.S. Only).
Paper and Printing
Our flat and thermography printed (raised ink) invitations are printed on either 110 lb. Classic Crest cardstock in Natural White/Solar White or 105 lb. Stardream Metallic cardstock in Crystal/Opal/Quartz. Other upgraded stocks are available at an additional cost upon request.
Our letterpress invitations are printed on 110 lb. Crane's Lettra 100% cotton paper and are printed by hand on one of our Chandler & Price antique letterpresses. 220lb. double thick cardstock is also available for an additional fee upon request.
Standard Sizes and Dimensions
Respond Cards: 3.5x4.75
Outer Envelopes: 7.5x5.5, Pointed Flap
Inner Envelopes: 5.25x7.25, Pointed Flap
Respond Envelopes: 3.625x5.125, Pointed Flap
Additional Enclosure Cards: 3.5x4.75
Large Enclosures: 3.5x5.8125
Proofing Policies, Cancellations and Refund Information
Customers are required to thoroughly proof their orders prior to giving us approval to print. Customers are required to proof all pieces in their invitation suites and are responsible for making us aware of any typographical and grammatical errors and incorrect information including but not limited to spelling of all words and names, times, venue name and address, return address and response date. If the customer discovers an error that they missed after their invitations have been printed, we will make the correction and reprint the invitations at 50% of the original cost. We take responsibility for any errors in printing, paper, ink or design selection or changes made without the customer's approval and will reprint at 100% of the cost.
All orders are shipped via FedEx Ground unless another method is selected at checkout.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
You may cancel your order prior to the proofing process, however once initial proofs have been emailed to you your deposit cannot be refunded. The deposit covers the design portion of our services. Once you have approved your proofs and your order has entered the printing process you cannot cancel your order.
If you discover a typographical error, make a change to the printed details of the invitation (such as the time of the ceremony, location of the ceremony, location of the reception etc...) or change an element of the invitation suite (ink color, quantity, paper type etc...) AFTER you approve your proofs and the job has moved into production the cost to reprint will be your responsibility. We will work with you to reprint items at a discount if possible. Please review your proofs for design, spelling, grammar, punctuation etc...
We do not accept returns or exchanges for custom printed items. If there is an issue with an order please let us know as soon as possible and we will fix it for you.
We do not provide refunds or reprints based on color. Please be aware that every screen displays colors differently. The colors displayed on your computer monitor or smart device may not be a 100% match of the printed colors on the items you receive. You can request a sample of our standard ink colors. We do not provide a sample of custom ink mixes. Please also note that different printing methods and papers can have slight changes on the color. Thermography (raised printing) tends to make inks slightly darker. Letterpress printing on 100% cotton paper will soften the inks color. We carefully review each order to make sure the color is as true as possible to our ink chart and beautiful.