Victorian Magnolia Wreath is one of our most requested save the date and wedding invitation designs because of it's timeless appeal and classic look. The bride and groom's first initials joined in a Victorian-style duogram and a traditional magnolia wreath adorn the top of this save the date card while traditional block and calligraphy script announce the wedding details below. Pairs perfectly with any of our Victorian Monogram or Victorian Magnolia Wreath wedding invitation designs!
Pictured letterpress printed in custom emerald green ink on 110lb. Crane Lettra Pearl White paper with an optional watercolor floral printed envelope liner.
This listing is a DEPOSIT towards the design and printing of your save the date cards and will be applied to your final total.
Our basic save the date package consists of:
• 4.5" x 6.25" or 4.25" x 5.5" cards
• Matching A6 or A2 size envelopes
• 3 rounds of proofs
• Choice of paper type, ink color and printing process
Additional customization options include:
• printing of return address on back flap of envelopes
• guest addressing on fronts of envelopes
• lined envelopes
• additional information enclosure cards
For a detailed price list, visit: info.cardinalandstraw.com/C&S_Price_List.pdf
PLACING YOUR ORDER
1. Add the deposit listing to your cart and complete the checkout. The deposit charge will go towards your final order total.
2. You will receive an automated email with a link for our order form. Please fill out the order form with all the requested wording for your save the dates. Once we receive your order form and deposit we will begin working on your initial proof
1. PROOFING - You will receive your initial pdf proof, along with the pricing of your ordered set, via email within 2-3 business days of submitting your deposit and order information. Two additional rounds of proofs are included with your package. Additional rounds of proofs are available for a minimal charge. We will not print your order until proofs are approved via email and your design is just the way you want it!
2. PRINTING - Prior to printing you will receive an invoice with your final balance. Once payment is received the printing process begins. Printing time for flat save the dates is 5-7 business days; all other printing processes require 10-12 business days. Rush Printing is available for flat printed items.
3. SHIPPING - All orders ship FedEx Ground, which normally takes 2-4 business days domestically. A tracking email will be sent when your order ships. Expedited shipping is available if needed. We offer free shipping on orders over $500 (U.S. Only).
Standard Sizes and Dimensions
Save the Date Cards: 4.5" x 6.25" or 4.25" x 5.5"
Outer Envelopes: 4.75" x 6.5" or 4.5" x 5.75"
Small Enclosure Cards: 2.0" x 3.5"
Proofing Policies, Cancellations and Refund Information
Customers are required to thoroughly proof their orders prior to giving us approval to print. Customers are required to proof all pieces in their order (envelopes, enclosure cards, etc) and are responsible for making us aware of any typographical and grammatical errors and incorrect information including but not limited to spelling of all words and names, times, venue name and address, return address and dates. If the customer discovers an error that they missed after their save the dates have been printed, we will make the correction and reprint at 50% of the original cost. We take responsibility for any errors in printing, paper, ink or design selection or changes made without the customer's approval and will reprint at 100% of the cost.
QUESTIONS OR WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US?
Email: info [!at] cardinalandstraw.com
Facebook: Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods
Designs & Copy - Copyright © Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods - 2021
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.